Type of Session
1. The deposit is non-refundable should the Client cancel the engagement. If photographer fails to appear at the specified time and location, the deposit shall be refunded in full to the Client.
2. The Client shall assist and cooperate with the Photographer in obtaining the desired photographs, including but not limited to specifying persons and/or scenes to be photographed; taking time to pose for photographs at the Photographer’s direction; pre-shoot consultaions; etc. Photographer shall not be responsible for photographs not taken as a result of Client’s failure to provide reasonable assistance or cooperation.
3. The photographer retains copyright to the photographs, and hereby grants the Client unlmited but non-exclusive rights to use or reproduce the photographs for which the client pays.The client agree to not modify the photographs for which they pay in any way. The client understands this contract to be void if they screenshot or otherwise attempt to take any images for which they have not paid.
4. The session fee covers the photographers time and talent; it does not cover any products, digitals or other image forms.
5. In the unlikely event that the Photographer is injured or becomes too ill, or has an extreme emergency that prevents him or her from photographing the event, the Photographer will make every effort to reschedule the event.
6. All orders made during the viewing session will be delievered withiin 4-8 weeks of the receipt of payment. The photographer will not place the order until payment has been made. The order is final upon payment.
7. The client understands that the photographers work is protected under intellectual copyright and agrees that they will not attempt to copy the work or pay anyone else to copy the work.
At Ordering Session
Client will have 25-35 images to choose from
By typing my name here, I agree to abide by this contract